* If, for any reason, you are not entirely satisfied with any aspect of our service, we want to hear from you to help us make things right.
* You have our assurance that we take your feedback seriously and we want to put matters right as soon as we can.
* Where appropriate, we will take the necessary steps to prevent any recurrence of the concern you have raised.
* Once your complaint is received, we will strive to acknowledge receipt within 2 business days, conduct a thorough review of the matter and respond promptly within our committed service level time frame of 14 business days.
* Some matters may be more complex and may take a little longer to resolve, in which case we will keep you updated on our progress.
The Financial Industry Disputes Resolution Centre Ltd (FIDReC)
HSBC has effective measures in place to monitor complaints, including regular audits and management review. If, despite our best efforts you are not entirely satisfied with our suggested resolution, you have the right to refer the matter to FIDReC.
More information is available at the FIDReC web site: http://www.fidrec.com.sg/website/index.html
Consent to use of data (including personal data)